A Series of Life Altering Moments (or, established facts for the unaware)


​A History of Unfortunate Events
Would be a thick book indeed,
For mankind's ever so careless.
The Sagas of the Dead
Would be a great band indeed,
For the dead left too much unsaid.

But these are not my concerns:
For they do not exist;
I care not for what couldn't be,
And so shouldn't you,
For you have better things
To give your heart to.

Look up, dear, into my eyes,
So I can peek into your soul;
And then look away, sigh,
So I can long, again, for more.

You know not your history well,
For you are yet to read this:
A Series of Life Altering Moments
Consists of just you, me, and bliss.

A Series of Life Altering Moments
(or, established facts for the unaware)
Written by Yash Raj Talan

[note to self: may you never run out of books to read, and chapters to create]

Popular posts from this blog

excellence is not a skill, it's an attitude

Did We Score A Goal?

2am